Bedford Autodrome 29th April - VIDEOS

DP.

Advanced Member
I thought I would upload a couple of clips from yesterdays trackday.

1. Me chasing an elise round half the track before he looses control and spins right in front of me heh

2. Me chasing an Ariel Atom on his outlap

Both can be downloaded from here:

http://www.thetinterweb.com/videos/trackdays.html

All in all... an excellent day! The weather was superb... the track was great, my new Dunlip D01J Semi slicks... fantastic! I did a total of 194 miles on the track and burned a hell of a lot of petrol in the process but it was definately worth it!

Will definately consider going back sometime, oh it it was nice to meet you Paul :)

Now looking for the next one to book :p

Archie

Advanced Member
Quality :D

Cant wait for my 1st track day got to get it booked up its going to be brans :D :D :D :D :D :D

jonster

Advanced Member
Nice one Damien. Wish I could have made that one but it was all book-up by the time I got round to it. The Dunops do rock!!! A lot of cars spin at turn and also in front of the pits which is quite amusing for spectators. A friend has hiring an Elise from the organisers that day. I don't think that was him who spun. You can't miss him. 6'4" 22st. He normally wrecks all my weight saving efforts by passengering with me :)

Paul G

Members
Nice to meet you to, was very good day :D

And for the first time in a long time i had no probs wt the brakes!!! :D :D looks like the pro type discs will soon be for sale to all DC5 owners :wink:

Paul.

ps2london

Advanced Member
i like your driving style DP, Claim and Smooth!!! very good!

Simon Masion taught you well!!!! :D

DP.

Advanced Member
hehe.. thanks Franz :)

When are we going to see you at a trackday again? :roll: