Bedford Autodrome 29th April

Paul G

Members
Booked in for this along with 17xs2000's , any more DC5 owners coming along - nice open circuit with lots of run off :wink:

Open pit lane...

With Book a Track

Paul.

DP.

Advanced Member
Hahaha... you beat me to it!
I just this second come online to ask if anyone wanted to come... I booked earlier today and yes I did notice a rather large S2000 collective :)

Also... does anyone have any good vids of this circuit?

Cheers,
Damien.

truffs

Excellent circuit, excellent fun. 6 of us DC5 owners attended last year for the full circuit, the video should be in track chat somewhere, certainly worth a watch, especially for the 'spin' that occured lol all caught on camera :!: :!:

Paul G

Members
DP. said:
Hahaha... you beat me to it!
I just this second come online to ask if anyone wanted to come... I booked earlier today and yes I did notice a rather large S2000 collective :)

xthumbup il be in the white DC5, come and say hello :D sould be 1st track day with 2 piece discs that iv had made.....

Paul.

DP.

Advanced Member
yes i will :)

Any idea if theres any places to stay near by? i.e. A Travel lodge or something.... small trek for me so im thinking of heading down the night before

jonster

Advanced Member
Really want to. Sounds like a great event. A friend is hiring a caterham for the day and has also just bought a Monaro (which I just know he wants to take on the track too). Pennies are not adding up though. Damn!!!