Bedford Autodrome SEN- 01 July @£169

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Anyone thinking of going? Available on MSVT for the open pit lane.

Not the most exciting track but was tempted just so I can test out a few changes to my car.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Never done or been to this track, what's it like and any requirement for a baffled sump (any harsh tight bend sthat could cause an issue) as not yet got my car back form TGM so no chance of getting a baffle in before the date but may do this one

Reggie91

Advanced Member
This is perfect for a first track day. This exact circuit is where I did mine.

I did it without a baffled sump last year with no issues. There's a couple of sharp bends towards to the top of the circuit, but I don't think it would cause any issues.

Its perfect as it has plenty of run off and no bumps/ elevation changes

carl hammond

Advanced Member
This is perfect for a first track day. This exact circuit is where I did mine.

I did it without a baffled sump last year with no issues. There's a couple of sharp bends towards to the top of the circuit, but I don't think it would cause any issues.

Its perfect as it has plenty of run off and no bumps/ elevation changes
Cheers mate, I am not new to trackdays but would be my first in the DC5 and im waiting to collect it from the repaint so had plans of fitting a baffled sump before putting it on track (brands mainly as it's so close to me), I will see what the weekend looks like in the diary and confirm :)

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Oh I see. It would be good to get used to the dc5.

I just found I got bored of the track half way through the day :/ but if a few Dc5 owners go it might make it a bit more fun haha

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
Oh I see. It would be good to get used to the dc5.

I just found I got bored of the track half way through the day :/ but if a few Dc5 owners go it might make it a bit more fun haha
Agreed mate a social as well as a track session, will see when the plans are as I believe the other half goes to India that day for work for 12 days so will see if I need to take her to Airport etc and will confirm the days

Max77

Advanced Member
Any chance of booking on to the 26th instead? I'm going to that one and it's the Gt layout same price

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Max77 said:
Any chance of booking on to the 26th instead? I'm going to that one and it's the Gt layout same price
26th June? Not sure I can. Too short notice to get the time off work :/

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
hi ya .. I am going with a few friends.. I already put a post up about this.. so would be nice to have some DC5's there

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Decided against this one bud. Going to try some new tracks this summer.

Have fun though! xthumbup

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I will come along to watch as long as I finish the suspension fitting on someone's car later on today - will PM you later about it and to confirm Mark as its only 2hrs from here so not too bad, what time does it start etc? Thanks

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
starts at 9am - 6pm lunch normally 12.30 or 1.30

I believe you can sign on as a passenger any time during the day

see you tomorrow.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Unnamed_warrior said:
starts at 9am - 6pm lunch normally 12.30 or 1.30

I believe you can sign on as a passenger any time during the day

see you tomorrow.
Should hopefully make it mate got a few bits to finish now, if done by 6.30 / 7 I'll head off.

Cheers

Carl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk