Bedford SEN, Sat 21st of July Full Day - Open Pit Lane £169.00

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
Car made 82db static at combe at 4.5k rpm
It's on drive by you might have issues.

I had 82db on the static at bedford but got caught out by the mic's on flyby multiple times.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Sounds like this track is only suitable if you drive a Honda Insight or a Toyota Prius lol.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Sounds like this track is only suitable if you drive a Honda Insight or a Toyota Prius lol.
Pretty much. Or running pretty much close to OEM.

But in all honesty it depends on the marshals you get on the day. Some are absolute tw@ts.

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
Doesn't sound enjoyable tbh. Will likely give it a miss and spend my money elsewhere without having to hold the car back.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
Doesn't sound enjoyable tbh. Will likely give it a miss and spend my money elsewhere without having to hold the car back.
I think we live pretty close to each other and we're limited with the tracks we can visit as we only have, castle combe, bedford, and brands that are drive-able in one day without having to get a hotel.

Both bedford and brands are very strict on noise :S

spooke

Advanced Member
Think I'm just gonna do the "How Fast" session as I really want to compare lap times to my previous attempt lol

Noise wise my OEM exhaust + J's Racing 60R with bung + Injen Intake was no issue.

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
I think we live pretty close to each other and we're limited with the tracks we can visit as we only have, castle combe, bedford, and brands that are drive-able in one day without having to get a hotel.

Both bedford and brands are very strict on noise :S
Yeah it's not ideal for us. I'm ok on static, just not sure on drive by.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Bedford i agree is strict, but the mics are very easy to see.. so short shift or lift off .. your catch people on the corners anyway. and do what i do.. after 3pm ... just floor it .. marshalls by then dont care or are too full after lunch to watch their sound metres.

still SEN is a nice layout hope to see a couple of other tegs out there.