Best cat back exhaust ?

Rich3248

Advanced Member
I'll be honest, I found a place in the states called 'Real street performance' based in Florida. They do the skunk2 megapower 70mm Acura RSX type s exhaust for €532 delivered and all. They are a big reputable company too so it seems legit.

What ye think?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Add customs to that if it is stopped, I am not sure how much it is these days but I think its around 25% if not more.

If it is shipped with UPS you will be caught, as they always make sure customs is paid before they release the item.
Fedex send a letter out to you after they deliver the item asking you to pay customs.
AnPost is the same as UPS they wont release the item until customs is paid. However AnPost take about 2 weeks to process the customs as its run by the government

If you are lucky though it may slip through customs but I have been caught every time when I get anything from outside the EU

Also with the Skunk2 70mm make sure your neighbours don't mind being woken up, it is the loudest exhaust I have ever heard.

Rich3248

Advanced Member
So about €665 after customs if they added 25% on. Could get it from Tegiwa for €659 (discount code).

Is it really that loud ya? It comes with a silencer too like.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Well I would try get it in Europe somewhere. Not worth the hassle of getting caught by customs. Its probably more than 25%. Its up to you though if you want to try get it in with no customs and save €100 then work away, but I don't think it will work, nothing gets past customs these days. Also if something goes wrong with it (manufacturing fault) you are screwed getting it from the US.

Well I don't know what it sounds like with a silencer, but I presume the silencer would restrict the power output from the exhaust.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I used real street performance for my ferrea valves never hit tax and came within 4 days mate great service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again tbh.

It's a gamble at the end of the day I got stung for £150 on my cams because the guy marked it as a significantly higher value, purchase price and postage think it was about £1100 declared price and that cost me £150 iirc (15% ish).

Might be higher with exhaust due to size weight etc etc

Gordon

Rich3248

Advanced Member
Vtec performance will do it for €635 inc. delivery.

Tegiwa €659-690 depending on discount code applied.

Real Street Performance €532 (with the possibility of an added 15-30% customs charge)

Rich3248

Advanced Member
I'm going down the custom exhaust root. Cat back. Hopefully have it fitted sometime during the week