Best exhaust for a dc5?

Boycey

Cheers man. Been a member a wile here but only using it now will get a look at that cheers.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
JezW said:
You won't get much response on here from a question which is completely subjective. What sounds good to you might not to others.
I thought it was the RM01A wasn't it Jez? :xgrin:

JezW

Advanced Member
Haha! Yep, for me the RM01A is the best :xaiweb5: But I didn't want anything too loud as I use my car every day and mostly on A roads. Maybe Boycey's teg is a track toy or maybe he only uses it on weekends. Or maybe he wants something silly loud like a 70rr, but then again he could just go all out on a toda manifold and catback...

The RM01a does sound lovely though. Nice deep tone and only slightly louder than OE. Fitted it on the weekend ;)

Rom

Advanced Member
Mines coming with a Mugen. Though im sure theres more than one type! Ive heard they are quite quiet ?

The 70RR sounds immense. Not sure i could live with it all the time though

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Toda Racing exhaust also has a nice deep tone and isn't very loud either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rom

Advanced Member
Link worked for me this time. Mugen is barely louder than stock.

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
Amuse R1 Titan xdevilking .

But it all depends on what kind of sound (or noise) you prefer ;) .

Brecht

Advanced Member
with the oem header the twinloop sure is quiet , but with a decat i get about a 100db on circuit.
It gets alot louder and sounds sooo good :xgrin:

k20-outlaw

Advanced Member
I just fitted a Skunk2 megapower r 70mm cat back, very very well made,great flow, but very loud.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
With all this talk of exhaust cat back systems. I know there's a few of you, who's running a custom system from the likes of solid fabrications ect?