Best fit reccomendation?

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

I know this has been done to death but I have read so much now and I can't seem to find a consistent answer to my exact question so...

I have meister r dropped 25mm all round, ajustable camber arms and front bolts,

I would like wheels that fill the arches perfectly, preferably slightly wider than oem for eg 8j, however I do not want to roll my arches, I don't want to have ridiculous camber and I do not want any rubbing,

Has anyone successfully got this working? If so could you send me a photo of your setup?

Also any reccomendations for what looks good with this setup would be great, so if your running 7.5j at rear but it still looks stanced, or whatever you've got that fills the arches nicely within that criteria,

Many thanks for any help as I say I have confused myself too much now as there seems to be so many conflicting stories!

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Thanks for the reply, I have read pretty much that whole thread but there is key information missing from a lot of the post, ie how much their cars are lowered etc, I am hoping to find someone with the same drop that has fitted something with a real nice stance!

Have you any pictures of the set up you've said about?

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I think at 25-30mm you should be alright dude.

I ran spoon springs with 17x8 et48 with 225's with around 1.5deg camber on the front and 1 on the back. That had no rubbing

I'm currently running 17x8 et45 225 on the rears on coilovers with no issues. Definitely dropped more than 30mm

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Haha. I've tried that but seems to of all be arch rolled so far!

Will keep trying though! If anyone fancies posting some pics of their prided stance that would be great though! Obviously I will continue my research too!