Best place to get Tyres??

c7frw84

Advanced Member
Hi folks,

I will be needing a few Tyres for the the teg soon, I was just wondering if anyone can tell me the best places or websites to get them from price wise etc, ive been running the car on Yokohama parada semi slick Tyres but looking to change to something different, the paradas handle amazing in the dry but are deadly in the
wet.

dave c

400hp K20
tyretraders.com is my usual haunt for re070's, not sure what they are like for prices on the rest (havent looked) but they are the best price for the 070's.

jasondc55

Advanced Member
Camskill is a good place to buy from very competitive prices . 225 45 17 Bridgestone RE070 super hard walls super in the dry good on damp not so good in downpours Ollydc5 runs these on his track dc5. I am running Faulken 912 215 45 17 pretty average all round tyre but do squeal under load. I have also run Continental contact 2 on my old dc5 and even near the wear limit these tyres were awesome in both wet and dry Goodyear Eagle f1 tyres might be your best suited tyre as they have a water dispersing tread pattern . In my opinion you should not drive fast in the wet on normal roads as there is too much diesel ect spilt by hgv vehicles leading to greasy surfaces
so just go a little easy in the wet.

Jason.

Humm

Advanced Member
Camskill I run federal 595 RS-R's awesome tyre in the dry and good in the wet too, make parada's worthless in both condtions...... people say on par with the AD08's but i think there better tbh