Best way to post a carbon bonnet?

Samy888

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

this is a bit of an odd one i know, but how on earth would you post it. I have one, and am located in northern Ireland also.

I highly doubt bubble wrap and cardboard would do the trick lol

thanks!

sam

spooke

Advanced Member
Wrap the corners REALLY well with bubble wrap/foam, I'd put some all around the edges too. Put it in a box with strengthened corners and lots and lots of foam - then use a reputable courier with adequate insurance!

Samy888

Advanced Member
aw i just dont know.... i dont want to either as i couldnt trust a courier that much especially with something so fragile. :/

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Is there no way you could meet halfway or something because I would personally be very reluctant to post something like that

Samy888

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
Is there no way you could meet halfway or something because I would personally be very reluctant to post something like that
unfortunately i live in northern ireland.... i would happily meet anyone in NI though.

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Samy888 said:
unfortunately i live in northern ireland.... i would happily meet anyone in NI though.
Kind of limiting your market 😂😂

Might be worth giving it a sort of practice wrap to see how well your able to package it

kyle'87

Advanced Member
My experience with posting carbon is that no matter how well you wrap it and secure it, if it gets flexed then it is going to crack.

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
When I bought my mugen bonnet for my ep3 it was sent in a large cardboard which had a wooden frame inside it and to protect all corners and the usual bobble wrap full so that the bonnet doesn't move .... was a lil heavy but it was in perfect condition when it arrived

Kenz

Advanced Member
When my carbon bonnet arrived it came on a pallet , corners were protected with foam and bubble wrap then had pieces of wood over the top of the foam/bubble for extra protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk