Best way to ruin a DC5

dave7368

Advanced Member
yep, that's hideous.. looks like a right moron wrote the add too! luckily he only ruined a white one.

d2007ave

Advanced Member
Aww someone loved that car once, poor bloke maybe he is Portuguese trying his best to write in English...
Not easy when your 1st language isn't English

Don't like the car though,!

Kerv

Advanced Member
Wasn't this the demo car for Karma Imports (Veilside supplier).

Could of been done almost 10 years ago, when the big body kits were in! :xtsk:

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Ive seen worse on this site to be fair...

really..?? please do share with us!

Well obviously IMO.. There is a particular car on here i can think of but would'nt post it as each to their own!

If you really want to know though i can pm you as you are so interested ;-)

kazmo

Advanced Member
alan-lee said:
Well obviously IMO.. There is a particular car on here i can think of but would'nt post it as each to their own!

If you really want to know though i can pm you as you are so interested ;-)
PM away alan lol. i cant believe anyone would think there's a worse one than this abortion on here haaha..

alan-lee

Advanced Member
I tried pm there but says not activated on tapatalk?

Can we get this sorted?

Thanks

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Thought I remembered that from Jap Show. Veil side kit looks horrific on the Dc5. Spoiler looks like it came straight of a Veilside Supra.

DC5RS

DC5
civic17_99 said:
Thought I remembered that from Jap Show. Veil side kit looks horrific on the Dc5. Spoiler looks like it came straight of a Veilside Supra.
remembered the supra wing as well. looks much nicer on the supra though plus the rx7 kit is much nicer

wj51fut

Advanced Member
To be honest it's only cosmetic. If you had big plans for a DC5 yourself then you could do it to this one. Your own stamp on it. Wouldn't take much.

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
To at least give some positive, at least the work seems to have been carrier out professionally i.e. properly painted to match the car and all lines line up and it's actually attached to the car in one piece.

I know I'm clutching at straws here but always try to see a positive :p