Better late than never.

TypeRiter

Advanced Member
Alright guys,

Thought I'd officially say hello - posted a couple of for sale ads before, but never really got down on this site as I have been an EP3 owner (and FN2 before that) for the last 3-years respectively.

I'm parting out with my extensively modded EP3, it's been my P&J since I've owned it. Still worried I might regret splitting it - anyhow, it's all in aid of my next venture - a DC5.

Once I've gotten the EP sold, I should have a decent war chest for an Integra - I'm thinking unblemished pre-face, 40k-ish miles. Coilovers are desirable - otherwise I'll be getting some myself.

I'm going from this:

To a DC5 hopefully... Will I regret it?????

Cheers,

Sun aka TypeRiter

brucey87

Advanced Member
A mate of mine is on the hunt for a ep3 at the mo. How much are you looking for?

Rob R

Advanced Member
Ay up Sun! Cracking looking motor buddy, sure you wont have any problem in getting shot of it for your next venture.

Keep the ARC and the wheels for the 5 though when you get one :D

TypeRiter

Advanced Member
A mate of mine is on the hunt for a ep3 at the mo. How much are you looking for?
£9K for everything but the plug cover, ARC box and SFS.

Premier Edition - 29K on the clocks.

Genuine Mugen Wing - £1,500
FEEL's Titanium Exhasut system - £1,500
Air Walker Front Lip - £750
Genuine ADVAN RZ - £2K Plus
J's Racing Wide Vented Front Wings - £500
Buddyclub coilovers - £1,000+

That's just a few of the goodies on here.

The list is pretty comprehensive... all bought new in most cases, with receipts from Japan to prove.

Split, the car will be available for £6,200

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Cracking buy for someone there!

Looks great with that wheel setup. Good luck with sale.

brucey87

Advanced Member
Ok thanks for that, yours is a very nice example but maybe out of his budget. All the others he has shown me are in the 4-5k mark. Il let him know anyway.

NiCkO

Advanced Member
welcome indeed iv been watching the thread on CTRO she is a beaut and those wheel are superb they NEED to be on my teg lol but i think u should keep them for yours when u get it. i carnt wait to see what u do the the 5.

vtecpang

Advanced Member
Hi Sun
Nice to see you here. I know you'd make it here eventually ;)

You'll love the five

:D

Regards manf