Big thanks to Stevie at Eight Speed ;-)

Judley

Advanced Member
Just a quick note to Stevie @ Eight Speed for sorting my car at short notice :) As the DC5 has now been sold I needed to return it to standard and required parts off and parts back on in a hurry. Most of you know that Mark isn't well at the moment (get well soon mate if you read this) so Stevie got stuck in and did the business for me.

As ever, very professional and welcoming in and I'm now at home clearing the car out for trade-in tomorrow. I still have my Evo and the only place that will go (as per the DC5) is Eight Speed. Top lads 8)

Cheers,

George

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Nice to hear good things about them! been looking at possibly buying some parts from them myself.

Just to note, thats the place that used to be called Unit 8 8)

Judley

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Nice to hear good things about them! been looking at possibly buying some parts from them myself.

Very nice guys to deal with mate and it was formerly called Unit 8. Highly recommended and I am very fussy :D

john boy

Advanced Member
Judley said:
PORTHOS said:

Very nice guys to deal with mate and it was formerly called Unit 8. Highly recommended and I am very fussy :D
what bits you got for sale then?

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
john boy said:
Judley said:
PORTHOS said:

Vulture :lol:

Judley

Advanced Member
john boy said:
Judley said:
PORTHOS said:

See this thread mate. The term I used was Piranha :green:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33457