Bike in the back..?

DC5.DiBz

Anybody managed to fit a push bike in the the boot/back of a dc5? Im big into my mountain bikes and wont have a second car so wondering if its possible to fit one in. Pretty sure the back seats etc will be stripped out...

raz786

Advanced Member
If you fold the rear seats down i'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem, the boot is pretty big

mikegsi

Staff member
If you take the wheels off the bike it'll go in without putting the back seats down

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
Back seats down, and front wheel off will see a large bike in there - I even got my downhill bike in the back of mine once.

BillyMcc

Advanced Member
I had a huge Ikea computer desk in there lol!

Just make sure nothing pointy can touch/rub the back of the recaros.Bit of plywood acting as a bulkhead may suffice.

Martctr

Advanced Member
Had a Paul Frank bright pink Nirve cruiser in mine. Was chucking the last of the ex slags crap out. Took a bit out of my paint work, but rather large bike.

If you have a mountain bike say small jump bike it is possible to fit in the back with seats up and easier to get in and out. Front wheel off, back wheel goes up on back seat and fork then rest in the foot space. Bars poke down the side of seat so watch your door car (bit of cloth round brake lever).