Bilstien B14 coilover question

cam87

Hi guys

I have just bought some b14 coilovers which i believe are ep3 ones but fit the dc5, am i right in thinking i need ep3 track rod ends and dc5 top mounts with a 1mm spacer either side of the rear dampers?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
You are correct, EP3 track rod ends for the front and 2 x 1mm spacers on each side of each rear one and job done mate

cam87

thank you, wonder how much new top mounts are, might as well change them at the same time! thank you

carl hammond

Advanced Member
thank you, wonder how much new top mounts are, might as well change them at the same time! thank you
No idea tbh as my B16's have them on already and the kits just all in a box for when I can be bothered to fit it all lol.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Top mounts are dirt cheap, I bought new top mounts and bearings for my B14's didn't cost too much. Don't think it came to more than £70.

EP and DC5 top mounts are the same by the way so if you have some up to you if you buy new. All you'll need is EP track rod ends (buy genuine) and some washers for the rear.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

badeshi

Advanced Member
Becareful buying top mounts from eBay much cheaper than OEM but one set I bought were wrong size!
OEM is better but all seperate bits do end up costing quite a bit iirc

I think I got bits from ling's in the end

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Bought everything I needed to fit my B14's from Tegiwa, all genuine Honda. Doesn't cost too much.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

cam87

well i managed to get 2 genuine ep3 track rod ends for £60 delivered and have told the garage to get some genuine top mounts to cover any issues in the future :)

thank you