Birthday Wash

Rob R

Advanced Member
It's that time of year again, the event that comes round once a year - a birthday.

Decided to have a birthday wash using the following equipment/ products

- Sink
- Handwash

Firstly fill the sink with luke warm water. It's important it's not too hot as it might burn your hands.

Next select your washing product. I like this one as it kills germs as well apparently.

Next squirt a bit into your hand. It may look like another activity you do, but don't worry it will clean.

Next rub the content of your hands together, should look similar to this

Keep rubbing until you feel the product begin to break down. Then rinse. Sink will now look like this.

Now if not contaminant free there are other products you can try, like the below

Now if you're feeling fruity and want to smell nice whilst sat round the table having your birthday dinner you can apply some of this to make yourself smell nice and so that no one avoids wanting to sit next to you

Now embrace yourself in how clean you feel and try you're luck on Plenty of Fish as you are now "Da Man"

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
... as long as you don't do a "how to" on a well know male boredom relief strategy, then keep posting these brilliant cleaning threads. its keeping me entertained. Haha

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Happy Birthday Rob, thought I was going to see a Birthday wash for the Teg or something along those lines =P

Rob R

Advanced Member
Cheers dude, I did do that as well

Treated myself to 20mm spacers all round, looks a lot better now