Bit of a long shot but does anyone know what this is?

osiras

Advanced Member
So unfortunately i found some dodgy wiring by my fuse box i hadn‘t noticed since I‘ve had it so decided to sort it out. I took out both of the removable panels above the pedals and sorted it out. However after i put everything back together i found this on the carpet?

know its a long shot but does anyone know what this is? definitely wasn't there before hand

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae30 ... 4aa957.jpg

any ideas?

Stoo

Whining.....
How big is it?

Its not the lever to adjust your seat back and forth is it?

armjoker

Advanced Member
S80PERteg said:
Its not the lever to adjust your seat back and forth is it?
Sure no I have taken a part mine its not recaro rail part.

Osiars, put something next to it when u take the photo.

armjoker

Advanced Member
I installed my shift light 2 days ago and had removed the 2 panels under the wheel to ground the light. There is no such a thing in there m8.
R u sure it came from there?

osiras

Advanced Member
I'm pretty sure. But of course it not definate. I'd prefer to be told that im a muppet and that its from something else rather than worrying it's from something underneath the dash lol!

I've had the fuse box down? its not from behind that is it?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
hmmm good one, it looks like part of a latch but i cant think there is one under there, its down to someone else to take a look.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Could it be one of those "thingys" that you would use to remove a single din unit from the dash?

osiras

Advanced Member
Good idea but no dude. Not unless it's a new type. The ends would be straight if it were.

jay82

Advanced Member
it looks like a mental clip that you push down and disconnect a plug if you get me.
think the same plugs are on the side lights.

LeeH

Advanced Member
jay82 said:
it looks like a mental clip that you push down and disconnect a plug if you get me.
think the same plugs are on the side lights.
Yep, thats it \:D/

jammy84

Advanced Member
Looks like the spring clip that holds the coin pocket in place and gives it its nice mechanism....