Black grille on PFL

Alex.J

Advanced Member
Hi all,

Mainly aimed at guys with a black grilles..

How have you done it?! Wrapped? Masked and painted?!

Thanks

Char_x

I masked and painted mine ( well the boyfriend did! ) but Iv just noticed it has started to chip :(

Char_x

Oops Jimmers picture just loaded, I thought you meant the bottom grille haha! That looks awesome though Jimmer, you may of just given me an idea for a new mod for the dc5 now! ;)

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Check my build thread, got it done years ago for a tenner at my local tint/wrap guy I use. Will need to get it refreshing soon but it doesn't chip :) oh dear, im not going to be unique anymore :(

truupR

Advanced Member
Is that the facelift grill gok? Really love the look of it - sadly the price to get it done properly is kind of silly...

wj51fut

Advanced Member
truupR said:
Is that the facelift grill gok? Really love the look of it - sadly the price to get it done properly is kind of silly...
It sure is. Yeah it was silly money but it's the only one I know of. Thanks! 😊

Rom

Advanced Member
Adam, what does properly entail. I dont know enough yet!

Youve actually had a facelift grill modded to fit yours? Doesnt have the moulded line running through it, that much i can tell :)

Alex.J

Advanced Member
Rom said:
Adam, what does properly entail. I dont know enough yet!

Youve actually had a facelift grill modded to fit yours? Doesnt have the moulded line running through it, that much i can tell :)
It's a facelift grille fitted mate!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Facelift grill and badge. I had to get brand new from Honda. 8 week wait and about £150 later! Lol

I had an absolute mare with the body shop trying to get this done. Worth it though.