Black roof?... NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 2!!

Hoodster

Advanced Member
Yeah the looks not really my cup of tea but modding is a personal thing and you should do what you like the best :)

qamvti

Advanced Member
I say go for it looks cool and your car will be different from all the other chap white cars.
Go for it.
=D>

nefor

Advanced Member
I like it, looks pretty cool. Spoiler especially, I think you should get that done regardless of if you do the roof or not!

JDC5

Charged DC5
some good feedback here... but im still 50/50.... i cant make my mind up...

I do like it.. its just that im worried it will look bad lol... this is hard!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
I don't like it, but if you're worried about getting it sprayed, why not get it done in vinyl?

JDC5

Charged DC5
Yeah true say... can i go to any like sign maker shop? or does this have to be some sort of special vinyl?

JD

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
JDC5 said:
Yeah true say... can i go to any like sign maker shop? or does this have to be some sort of special vinyl?

JD
I'm sure a quick look on google will turn up many results, do a search for 'vehicle wrap'...

garytc78

Advanced Member
Yeah get the vinyl and you might be able to get a carbon fiber look vinyl to go with the bonnet i think that would look :twisted:

dave c

400hp K20
i would say 100% DO NOT paint it,

Such a hastle when/if you come to sell getting it back to standard, that said tho, if you like it, vinyl is the way forward ;)

tbh i think it will look good in carbon vinyl, rather than black, so long as the weave image on the vinyl looks the same as the bonnet

MrHanky

Advanced Member
I actually quite like that. Not sure about the spoiler though. I think if you had a black roof and CF Mugen wing that would better. Would also look better with black or bronze wheels IMO (if you were to go with that look).

Mark

robbyp

Advanced Member
I would go with the spoiler but def don't paint the roof. At least with the vinyl you could peel it off againif you dont like it

jay82

Advanced Member
i'd definely go for the vinyl, and get extra vinyl for the spoiler too, before spending money on a carbon one and painting it

JDC5

Charged DC5
Yep..... It's agreed, I told the bodyshop not to spray it... LOL, cheers all for the comments... I will look into getting the car roof and spoiler vinyl up. True say if it was sprayed I would have trouble when I come to sell the car!

Just been to the bodyshop to see the car earlier on.... Wow! I should have take some pictures! The car is coming a long nicely. When it's all finished I will give my reviews in this company... It's called 'kream developments' remember that name!

Jd

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
I like it - but no paint as others have said. Make sure any weave effect on the vinyl runs the same way as the weave on the bonnet. :D