Bloody zips

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
I went to work yesterday, and as i'm an eletrician, the pants a wear are full of pockets and zips!

Anyway, after work i jumped into the car, and one of my zips caused a small rectangular rip on the side bolster! Slightly miffed off is the words.

The rip is almost not noticable, but it is to me, and i can only see it getting worse as time goes by

So what i want to know is where can i get my seat refurbed, i know capital seating supply stuff, but if i was to get it done proffesionally, does anyone know where?

Cheers in advance

Andy

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
Just before anyone shouts at me,

I have searched, a lot

And i know where to get replacements, but what i need to know is there anywhere i can take it to get done for me :D

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
Capital can also handle the repair work itself. They modified the drivers seat in mine to suit my somewhat larger frame while I waited.

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
DolphiN Tech said:
Capital can also handle the repair work itself. They modified the drivers seat in mine to suit my somewhat larger frame while I waited.
Brilliant, thats just what i needed to know, i will give them a call, think the only problem for me is distance.

If anyone else knows of anyone who does seat refurbs round the north west/wales also, please let me know, cheers :D

spo_gen

Advanced Member
But the thing is, the red cloth they use will not be a 100% match. Probably not that noticeable though.