Blue in Black?? Updated pic's added

Initial D

Advanced Member
Hey Guys,

I'm thinking of doing a swap with someone for thier blue seats. I have a black DC5 and i didn't know if this has been done before? I did a search and saw Livvy did it on her CW teg but couldn't see anyone else.

Does anyone have any pics of a black with blue seats ?

Cheers

Evs

Advanced Member
Re: Blue in Black??

Never seen it myself, nice idea for something different imho 8)

Get some pics up if you do it fella :)

-Woody-

Advanced Member

Definatly different but only red or green go with black imo.

SpideyMack

Advanced Member

I would like to see blue in silver, and blue in black would be pretty good too. Not the carpets though - just the door cards and seats.

Initial D

Advanced Member

SpideyMack said:
I would like to see blue in silver, and blue in black would be pretty good too. Not the carpets though - just the door cards and seats.
That's what i'm thinking, just the seats and door cards. Well i might be getting them on sat so will get pic's up soon :D

jay82

Advanced Member

was just looking in a window of a black focus st at a repo place and blue seats looked well in it :)

Initial D

Advanced Member
Well I went for it..... Here are the results:

I think they look cool. They aren't in as good nick as the black ones i swapped them for but i think a good clean and they will come up nice. I didn't fancy the blue mats and they would be constantly dirty :lol:

Comments welcome

Hoodster

Advanced Member
It looks nice and its different but imo it would look loads better with the blue mats 8)

iPicaso

i always thought the black teg looked boring.. not now. with those seats it looks alot more racey.
blue seats are faster than the black ones anyway. EVERONE knows that. makes the car handle better. :)
oh and the blue matts would look even better IMO.. we all got our own preferences though. Nice clean looking teg too :wink:

stevo2603

She looks mint with the blue seats in her!

Think she'd look even better with the blue carpets in her though!