Erm

Advanced Member
yeah get white..........

too many blue ones about...........detracts from mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

dobber

Advanced Member
The future's bright,
The future's WHITE 8)

In saying that get any other colour apart from white as i want this to be less commen. Keep going blue as that will soon be as commen as dishwater.

I thanyou :wink: 8) :D

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi being totally neutral here as a have owned nearly all colours.

Blue:- really nice colour but doesnt really stand out in a croud or show the cars shape off.

Red:- Like it as its rare, shows car lines off well, but not the "in" colour at the moment.

Silver:- boring, even when yr looking at it you still cant see it, sorry to many silver cars on the road (but good as never need washing).

Black:- Looks really nice + rare, works well on th DC5, my second choice. But will need washing every other day and shows every mark.

White:- Shows the car to its full, correct colour for a Type R. Hides dents scratches well. My favourite

But what does it matter what i think :? I have a cw here and red, blue, black on the way.

Dunx

mikegsi

Staff member
white, type r's have to be white, imo.

isnt white and red honda's racing colours?? sure i heard that somewhere

Jay_Hova

Same dilema I have mate, white or blue?!!?

But I'm really leaning towards white at the moment. It is considered to be the proper Type-R colour.

linzi94

Advanced Member
white is the colour most associated with type-r so... then again, it does look cool in blue. i'd have a blue one!