Blue recaros

macer

Advanced Member
Well the time has come to clean the Blue recaros, does anyone have any good products they have used and would recommend or not recommend for that matter. :D

aself66

Advanced Member
the turtle wax interior cleaner with the yellow brush on the end- shite,cos the brush bit comes off when you put your back into the rubbing process

dan the man

Advanced Member
just use a soft cloth and warm water and keep getting the dirt out and rinsing the rag...(micro fibre cloth from halfords....)

i tried that turtle stuff and crap....top pops off and it smudged ,y dirt everywhere..

dan(best bet is to not let grime build up :!: :!: :!: )

Evs

Advanced Member
Can't beat a Vax wet vacuum with some 2001 or Vax carpet cleaner - it will dissolve and suck the dirt away, whereas a lot of the 'spray-on, wipe off' stuff tends to just move it around. Not cheap if you haven't got one though.

emaresea

I was recommnded "GROOM" by a friend, Mark from the CRX forum. This should be available from Halfords.

After looking in half a dozen different branches I finally managed to buy a can and it cleaned all the gunge off of the top of the drivers seat, where the belt rubs, and where the RAC inspector thought it had worn through!

Can't remember how much but it's less than 10 notes a tin