Blue Seats

Aly

Advanced Member
Hey, im really lost as in to what to ask for my old seats. I hope this sort of thread is ok.

I dont want to over / under price them, i do realise they are damaged and would need a recovering to look new again. However, i have been looking for seats for almost a year now and i know DC5 seats in general arnt that common and blue ones even more so.

Realistically what should i expect to get for these on the likes of Ebay etc?

Here are the pictures of my blue recaros:

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/alyDC5

The Lum

Advanced Member
Fancy swapping me your passenger seat for my drivers seat? I'll fling in the Mrs as well.

The Lum

Advanced Member
On the car or the Mrs? Car just under 35k on the Mrs 25 years but she's had an easy life. Drivers seat suffering from the usual side bolster wear. No rips or excessive marking it just needs bolster replaced.

The Lum

Advanced Member
Previous owner was both old and heavy (also current owner heavy lol). I do do my best to push the seat back when I am getting out to get out without rubbing on it etc. Same for getting in but if I am in a rush I've leant on it a few times. Fabric is in good enough condition. If this doesnt happen then I am just going to get the bolster from Capital seating and have it done that way.

Aly

Advanced Member
lol. anywayyyyyyyyyy they are up on the forum and ebay, priced to what i think is fair for a rather rare item to be for sale.

Feel free to lock this.