Body Shops In Central Scotland?

madrab

Advanced Member
I know theirs a few DC5 owner's in the central Scotland area, anyone know of any decent body shops? preferably close to the Falkirk area as possible.

Scraped my front lip on my 5 yet again last night. I took it to Arnold Clark last time done an ace job but no longer get my trade discount so looking for somewhere else

any recommendations?

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
I used a place called Charles Carmichael in Stirling when I had my silver DC5. I got the bumper, bonnet and roof done and they did a very good job. They were recommended by Pheonix Honda in Stirling and used to do most of their work.

tomlin

Advanced Member
dont use them
best place to use is stevie walker in bath gate my teg is going up very shortly, nothing big but am fussy going to touch up some bits

chadwick

Advanced Member
tomlin said:
dont use them
best place to use is stevie walker in bath gate my teg is going up very shortly, nothing big but am fussy going to touch up some bits[/q

stevie is very expensive though , sounds off silence in falkirk , they are cheap and with body work you can see what you are paying for when you go to pick it up so if you were not happy with the job get them to re-do it lol , but they have done a few things for me their painter is alright :)

The Lum

Advanced Member
I just had Charles Carmichael do my car and was pretty happy. Only other 2 places I can highly recommend are Foz Sports used to be in Alloa now in Kennet Village just over the new bridge. Or Menzies BMW in Stirling. Both do fantastic jobs.

tomlin

Advanced Member
i had sos do my fiesta, and they take way way to long to do a job
Chadwick is i see you i will speak to you about it

chadwick

Advanced Member
Chadwick is i see you i will speak to you about it

.... what does that mean :? lol