bomex wing mirrors?

molten-ice

Advanced Member
So what do people think of the homes wing mirrors?

If picked up a full electric set cheap but not sure if I want to get them sprayed and fitted?

Fubar Andy

Advanced Member
itrsarg said:
lol

----------

From the front they look ok, from the side it lets them down.

At least they are aerodynamic xthumbup

If you've bought them and you like them, get them fitted, unless you are not 100% about it. Also keep the original mirrors if you change your mind at a later date.

molten-ice

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
If you like them and can match the style of your car with them, then do so :)

Dare to be different :)
Im with this fellow, they really didnt cost much , and im sure it will actually cost more to spray them than it was to buy them!

Im guessing everyone else on here is running standard wing mirrors?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
They look OK in black for me :)

LOVING this....

And this....

They can be made to work quite well I think :)

But then I'm one for thinking outside the box.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
molten-ice said:
Im with this fellow, they really didnt cost much , and im sure it will actually cost more to spray them than it was to buy them!

Im guessing everyone else on here is running standard wing mirrors?
I'm running standard wing mirrors as I like the electric folding mechanism and don't want to lose it.
Otherwise I would've got a set of Craft Square mirrors which are my all time favourite.

I'm not against aftermarket wing mirrors, I'm just not a fan of the Bomex ones (or Spoon for that matter).

molten-ice

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
I'm running standard wing mirrors as I like the electric folding mechanism and don't want to lose it.
Otherwise I would've got a set of Craft Square mirrors which are my all time favourite.

I'm not against aftermarket wing mirrors, I'm just not a fan of the Bomex ones (or Spoon for that matter).
It looks like the bomex ones will sit even more flush than the standard ones do folded in.

To PORTHOS , was considering either gloss black , or colour coded....

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Gloss black gets my vote :)(or Matt Black to match the trims) Would look good! Can always PM me a pic of your car and I can photoshop them on :)

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
I like the above post as your Avatar reflects the content of the post :xking:

As for the mirrors, i don't like them.

dave7368

Advanced Member
if you like them go for it, to all you haters i expect molten-ice thinks your mirrors are sh!te too......

mine don't fold electrically so i've also gone with aftermarket mirrors :D