Bonjour!

kingston

Advanced Member
Ok, Mr.Truffles is/was selling his car (which i think is 3 years old for 16k, yet made a bobo over the parcewl shelf.

I was having a dig at Truffles

truffs

kingston said:
Ok, Mr.Truffles is/was selling his car (which i think is 3 years old for 16k, yet made a bobo over the parcewl shelf.

I was having a dig at Truffles
Christ Kingston chill mate :shock: didnt think this was an exam :lol: Ref my car and price, its not just a bog standard Teg now is it :!: :?: :wink:

Big Slick

DC5-loveR said:
Hi Big Slick, :xwavey: look forward to sourcing you a mint CW DC5.

Come to Silverstone this sunday if you can make it, see the forum members and see the teg's clinch the btcc championship :D

Ben
Nice to meet you, im goin to the D1 Champs. at Silverstone on 2nd Oct, cant make this Sunday as i cant get off work at such short notice.

Anyone from here goin to the D1 championships then?

;-)

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Big Slick said:
DC5-loveR said:
Hi Big Slick, :xwavey: look forward to sourcing you a mint CW DC5.

Come to Silverstone this sunday if you can make it, see the forum members and see the teg's clinch the btcc championship :D

Ben
Nice to meet you, im goin to the D1 Champs. at Silverstone on 2nd Oct, cant make this Sunday as i cant get off work at such short notice.

Anyone from here goin to the D1 championships then?

;-)

No DC5's there mate. But plently of slide happy Silvia's. I'll be at Brands hatch on the 2nd.

Big Slick

Yeah, i didnt think they could drift a DC5 lol...maybe in reverse he he!

Goin to see the other jap D1's...shud be fun...

Your site BTW is where i keep gettin pointed, from ppl on here, online, and in the mags...seems like you got a good rep. and the site is quite comprehensive with plenty of reading for me to check out...

Like them race cars you import...bit errr outta my price range lol!

Cheers :D

CleRICK

Advanced Member
andyd said:
kingston said:
andyd said:
kingston said:
truffs said:
C-Pack is rarer, the extras you get are:
-Tinted windows, i think look smart some think it looks like a van
-Folding wing mirrors
-Rear windscreen wiper
-Parcel shelf
errrrrrrrr

Prices for DC5's are always up or down. 15k will get you a good 3 year old one with low milage. i would say anything under 13k is a bit dodgy as these cars hold there value very very well.

By the way welcome to the site :!:

If you use the serach engine there is alot of info about grading / prices etc :lol:
No, parcel shelfs are not in the C-pack otherwise why would all c-pack owners here be looking to buy them?

Be warned of people selling cars that are 3 yrs old for 16k :wink:
Why is that :?: :?

Andy
:whore youve said hello once already :roll:
No i was asking you a question!!!! I wasn't whoring........

Andy
Andy - :whore
Hello Big slick :xwavey:

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Big Slick said:
Yeah, i didnt think they could drift a DC5 lol...maybe in reverse he he!

Goin to see the other jap D1's...shud be fun...

Your site BTW is where i keep gettin pointed, from ppl on here, online, and in the mags...seems like you got a good rep. and the site is quite comprehensive with plenty of reading for me to check out...

Like them race cars you import...bit errr outta my price range lol!

Cheers :D

Cheers Slick. The web sites ok, brand new one going up in next few days :D

Shoot me some emails and i'll start to see what we can find in Japan.

Ben

mikegsi

Staff member
ow do slick, anywhere near me them matey!

if your not then good luck with your search, if you are then may the lord bring a thousand plagues on your harris :wink: :D

Big Slick

Im not far from you...about 9 miles from Durham...!

Wouls be nice to see someones DC5 before i buy...and maybe a passenger run in one..HINT to all the NE members he he he!!!

Cheers Ben...got to do a bit more research into insurance, running costs, warrenty and servicing.

And i got a little to pay off on my current car.
But i think your the man to speak to when im sorted to buy.

Thanks for all the help ppl...seem lke a cool enough group...

I shall return... ;-)

kingston

Advanced Member
Big Slick said:
Im not far from you...about 9 miles from Durham...!

Wouls be nice to see someones DC5 before i buy...and maybe a passenger run in one..HINT to all the NE members he he he!!!

Cheers Ben...got to do a bit more research into insurance, running costs, warrenty and servicing.

And i got a little to pay off on my current car.
But i think your the man to speak to when im sorted to buy.

Thanks for all the help ppl...seem lke a cool enough group...

I shall return... ;-)
1 year warrently comes with car,

running costs similar to the CTR id imagine, just depends on how heavy your right foot is!

Servicing - Honda will touch it, my 9k service was £110, would have been more but i supplied my own oil (get some/stock up from Ben, if you get your car from him). I check my oil level once it gets to 500 miles and roughly top it up when it hits 800 but not by alot though.

Big Slick

Thanks for that...good info!

What are the typical costs for extended warrenty and cover for modified cars... mechanical/aero?

Nice to know that a Honda garage will service it for me...as i wasnt to sure about that.

;-)

Big Slick

Im sure the nice ppl at Honda will sort me out...!

Its hard to say no to me as im just so amazingly charming...

:D

kingston

Advanced Member
Sorry i meant Honda do and dont touch them, all i know is that ones around my area will happily service the '5

Big Slick

No bother...ill make some enquiries around my area....im sure one will do the DC5!

I can think of 2 dealerships which aint far from me...

Insurance is most important and what i can get for my car trade...!

;-)

mikegsi

Staff member
im not sure about the one at newcastle as ive never been , devries at stockton service mine and seem to be ok with the car, havent asked about purchasing a warranty, but they did say if there was a recall fault on the car they would sort it (from the steering bolts recall)

Big Slick

Well thats good news...

I checked with the dealer locator for the Uk and their are 5 Springfield Hondas around here all within 20miles ish...

From everything ive looked at and read and been told by other members it seems like GT-C is the place to get the car from...

Plus the insurance search aint goin too bad but my lowest quote is an ok £1600...cant really expect much lower as for a test ive been gathering more CTR quotes and they are all around the £1000 mark so £1600 for the ITR seems cool!

I havent mentioned but im an MG ZR owner (my second) and i love my car...but the build quality is CRAP to say the least even though my 53 plate ZR has never let me down...

After my test drive of the Civic and the Leon the Civic won me over...and basically the DC5 is supposed to be even better...and since im gonna be payin close to £17000 for a new civic i might as well get a better beast!

I got my heart set on a white DC5... 8)

...cant wait lol!!! :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
if your after a proper look at one matey give me a shout, seeing as you dont live too far far me :wink: