bonnet gas struts

chombi

Hi Everyone,
I ordered some gas bonnet struts for the DC5 from tegwaimports a week ago.
Just wondered what the usual turn around time is. As its been a week and It says on the website 2-3 working days.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
i would echo his comment, i ordered an injen cai from tegiwank i was told its in stock, a week later i was informed its not in stock and will be another 4 weeks wait!!! they are tossers! would never use them again, or recommend them to anyone else for sure....

chombi

Ah this is not looking good. Thanks for the info 1

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
I‘ve got a catalogue of errors from them over the last 2yrs and vow never to use them again unless it‘s absolutely essential, so glad Htune are getting back up to speed.

One thing worth checking though is logging into your account and checking the status of your order, I placed one a short while ago to use up an internal credit I had and the order status had gone to “Suspected Fraud” for some bizarre reason, strange that nothing had been mentioned to me about this, on emailing them they had the items in stock and shipped them the next day, no apology once again mind but something to check.....

JamesL

Advanced Member
I wouldn‘t use tegiwank again either, I ordered a mishimoto rad saying in stock and it took ages to come. The forum discount is poor and they never have attractive deals

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
I only ever used them for service items like hamp oil filter and stuff like that I never had a problem with them but I suppose it‘s stuff like that they keep in stock 😂

Nothing worse than that though if it‘s not in stock say it‘s not in stock 🙄

impne

Advanced Member
Last order I had was for 3 items.
Phoned after a few days as not arrived and told on way.
Couple of days later told same.
3rd call told one item was out of stock so they hadn‘t posted anything but will now as it was now on the shelf ready to go.
4th call definitely on the way which this time they were.
I‘ve found they sell items which they say are in stock but aren‘t, they either order them on sale or are waiting for more stock but they should tell you this upfront.
They just blatantly lie about delivery.
I‘ll only use them now if absolutely have to

chombi

So update on the bonnet struts. Sent tegwaiimports an email yesterday and to be fair got a prompt reply.

Basically the struts are on back order, they have given me the option to cancel but as I'm not desperate for them I told them not to cancel but to send me a estimated delivery date.

For anyoneinterested I'll keep you updated.

Cheers

chombi

Struts update:
The struts arrived a few days ago and have been fitted.
To be fair to tegwaiimports I did receive an apology for the delay, I'm more than happy with the product and will use these guys again.
20180621_093205.jpeg20180621_093211.jpeg