Bonnet Pins

raz786

Advanced Member
Alright lads, where can I get some bonnet pins for my CF bonnet? Do TGM stock them?

Any help appreciated :)

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Get the AeroCatch Flush mount from ebay. Fitted them to my CF Bonnet and they look great and work perfectly.

Matt.

raz786

Advanced Member
Cheers mate, who fitted or did you DIY? Look good, I've also seen CF ones from Aerocatch?

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
DIY.

I didn't got the the CF ones as I thought it would be a bit too much?

They are not too bad to fit but you gotta grow some balls before you drill the first holes in your precious bonnet :D

Took me about 5 months to pluck up the courage as no body shops around here wanted to do it!

Matt.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I don't know how much the ebay ones are but I remember Si (C&S evo7) had some for sale a while back? I've only ever seen him with quality products, so it might be worth pm-ing him before you commit to buying anything.

raz786

Advanced Member
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Might speak to a body shop to fit them, haven't got the guts to do it myself :oops:

The problem I'm getting at the moment is that my Alarm keeps going off when it's hot, is it the heat causing this? Either that or I'm getting paranoid that the bonnet sensor is playing up maybe due to the bonnet catch growing loose? Gonna ask Tom at TGM to check it for me