Booked in at Performance Autoworks

Kizer

Advanced Member
After my local hondas unsuccessful attempt to diagnose a persistent knocking, which has gradually become worser, i have now booked my dc5 in at performance autoworks. The forum has some really positive reviews on them and i am hopeful they will be able to get to the issue and fix it.

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Your in good hands mate, I found them a little expensive but great customer service and great experience.

Kizer

Advanced Member
Im hoping its just a minor issue [-o< . Hoping I really get a positive experience from these guys, according the reviews I have read they seem to be very good. If so, I will never bother with Honda, it will be PA all the way!!!!!!

Cheers for the input ollydc5 :xcheers: , always good to get other DC5 owners opinions on garages.

Paul G

Members
They did a lot of work on my dc5 race car, very good ! & good prices too.....(6 hr round trip for me to get there!!).

Kizer

Advanced Member
Cheers for the comments Paul G, really confident about these guys now following all the good reviews. I'm booked in early next week, hopefully all is good and I have a positive experience.

I thought my trip was bad, 3 hrs round trip. But 6 hrs, must be good for that much travel.

Will update with my comments once I'm back!

Kizer

Advanced Member
Have I got bad luck or what! Took a day off work, got up extra early for my trip down to Performance A.Works, just as I turned right out of my entry I notice a loud thud/clunk each time the wheels rotate. Not a single clunk but every time the whell makes a rotation.......................... :xmad: I cant believe it, now I will have to cancel my trip to investigate a knocking, to try and get this sorted as it sounds really bad.

Any ideas what it could be?, im gonna have to risk driving to a VERY local garage for them to have a look....................oh god, why me??? :xcry:

alucardo

Advanced Member
Jack the car up and turn the wheel does it clunk then? If so could be drive shaft...
Does it clunk while in gear only?

WIth a clunk most garages will be able to diagnose so get it to your local....