Brake ducts?

sinbad

Advanced Member
This is on a ITR for sale, is it standard? My last one had mesh here instead of a plastic cover with holes in?

any help appreciated thanks.

sinbad

Advanced Member
yeah i thought that too, makes me alittle hesitant in going to view. could have possible previous front end damage

jay82

Advanced Member
sinbad said:
yeah i thought that too, makes me alittle hesitant in going to view. could have possible previous front end damage
wouldn't think the worse over something little like that, you'd be thinking that with every bodykit thats on a car

sinbad

Advanced Member
jay82 said:
sinbad said:
wouldn't think the worse over something little like that, you'd be thinking that with every bodykit thats on a car
Why change a perfectly good bumper for a lesser model one? :xconfused: A bodykit is to change the look of the vehicle this doesnt. Nothing wrong with querying it imo. :wink:

jay82

Advanced Member
sinbad said:
jay82 said:
sinbad said:
Why change a perfectly good bumper for a lesser model one? :xconfused: A bodykit is to change the look of the vehicle this doesnt. Nothing wrong with querying it imo. :wink:
i'm not saying don't look into it, i'd still quiz the owner over it. but he could have hit a dog or something and found a intacked bumper sprayed already to just replace it or just liked the look of it better

sinbad

Advanced Member
jay82 said:
i'm not saying don't look into it, i'd still quiz the owner over it. but he could have hit a dog or something and found a intacked bumper sprayed already to just replace it or just liked the look of it better

Of course, that was exactly my point. I just wanted to clarify if it was a none standard ITR bumper/Brake ducts.