Brake girding noise/vibration with new discs and pads.

hamks18psi

Advanced Member
spooke said:
I'd try and re-bed them, mine did this when I fitted PMU NS400 + OEM Brembo Discs. Could feel the vibration come through the whole car and they looked similar to yours. I tried sanding them down but that didn't really work, after trying to re-bed them it fixed it.
Edit - Just realised I've said the same thing as my last post :D
In other words, can we say the bedding procedure is correct but just need to do 2-3 times of that steps if the end result is not satisfactory like my case?
Would try later this evening.

The amount of dust is quite a lot. I thought (nativity) they are less than Ferodo, but got to accept all the track pads provided unlimited supply of thick dust, sigh, not easy to clean the caliper, any advice on which brake cleaner for Brembo calipers?

hamks18psi

Advanced Member
After this evening test gain, when the brake is cold, no squeal, no vibration, everything works as normal. After some re-bedding process, the brake starts to squeal occasional, where mostly happen at low speed braking, short and quick squeal. Then the friction feel between pad and disc at the moment of "almost stop" come back, but there are no squeal or vibration in that moment. I also tried to I brake harder to stop the car completely, all went well without noise. So, I have reasons here to believe my pads are fine, and the nature can be found and learnt from this, when the HC+800 get hot/warm up, there would be squeal sound happen at low speed braking. Overall, very happy about the brake performance, despite hell lot of dust. Would see how it performs in track day later.