brake lines

Stoo

Whining.....
Goodridge IMHO

Have a search for HEL.
Some horror stories floating about.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Goodridge has had the same sort of reports. Mine (and a lot of people with HELs) have had no failure problems including race teams.

The only lines that I've heard no reported issues about are either ones that are not common i.e. only a few in the county which came as part of an imported car (so you can't really form a mass tested opinion) or TGM ones.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
TGM ones are made by mocal, who supply to many many pro race teams, they will be well priced and on the shelf, failing that then goodrich, rather than hel for me.

cwwoodley

I fitted a front set to my previous car (civic type r) and improved the feeling alot. Really liked them, have had no experience with hel

dc5ian

Advanced Member
ive had goodridge for a few years now, havent had any probs, but have heard bad stories about both, if mind needed replacing i would prob use the one that tgm supplies.

jay82

Advanced Member
have goodridge in mine aswell, but remove the washers on the standard lines cause the brass ones were shi8t and leaked as leaked fluid when bleeding the brakes, but if i need new ones i'd contact tgm