Breakdown Cover

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I use Britannia and in their T&Cs it states "sporting" events are not covered unless under Nation B Rally. I will ring in the morning but how I read this is basically if its none competitive like track days then its ok.

Has anyone else ever inquired with their breakdown cover to see if they would recover from a circuit back home or to garage?

beppe786

Beppe
if it breaks down on track just push it out to a road and call recovery.. there should be no problem then lol..

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
You've got to be realistic, they wern't born yesterday. I'll have all my track gear, track wheels and everything with me and often distance from paddock to road is not pushing distance

Your probably better being covered for piece of mind hey, surely someone on here has enquired before

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

donzooo

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
You've got to be realistic, they wern't born yesterday. I'll have all my track gear, track wheels and everything with me and often distance from paddock to road is not pushing distance

Your probably better being covered for piece of mind hey, surely someone on here has enquired before

" I never even made it to the track, I was carrying the gear for a friend " haha

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't there any honest people on here ;) I just think the risk is too high as my next track time is brands hatch some 250miles from my home and can't be doing bring stranded there. Some things you just have to toe the line in life, I'll give them a call and let you know response

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Yep I'm covered, it's because i'm with the CSMA and have deluxe cover. Get in :xrockout: