Brembos what colour

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Hi I'm getting my wheels refurbished next week and changing the colour from white to anthracite which has also got me toying with the idea of refurbishing my breaks. Should I stick with the usual red or mix it up abit? Was toying with the colour yellow my cars champ white what do you guys think? Has anyone else got there's in another colour?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I think yellow would look great on a CW car with anthricite wheels although I'd be careful with what shade you get.

Kingston had yellow brembos a few years back, although his car was blue. There are a couple of old threads kicking about somewhere with pictures.

Red of course always looks great but if you've been in the DC5 scene for as long as a lot of us have, OEM red Brembo's can look samey and a bit boring tbh unless you're upgrading the calipers as well.

PalfyR

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
I think yellow would look great on a CW car with anthricite wheels although I'd be careful with what shade you get.

Kingston had yellow brembos a few years back, although his car was blue. There are a couple of old threads kicking about somewhere with pictures.

Red of course always looks great but if you've been in the DC5 scene for as long as a lot of us have, OEM red Brembo's can look samey and a bit boring tbh unless you're upgrading the calipers as well.
Yeah was thinking the same about the shade of yellow I wouldn't go for an acid/lemon type yellow that would look bad!

ckh

Advanced Member
I had Kingston's car, the car looked better with yellow Brembo i think and the new owner (my friend) loves it too with the matching rocker cover.

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Yellow looks good I saw black on here the other day which I fancy doing in the summer :)

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Thanks for the pic think that's made my mind up think they will pop even more against a darker wheel ☺