Brentacre

coconat

Advanced Member
Just got myself a quote from Brentacre after seeing a few posts on here...ended up saving about £450!

I was with Admiral from last week who charge a stupid amount for additional mods (£60 extra to fit my mugen lip), but as Sky and Greenlight couldn't quote me until I have one full year driving DC5/this kind of car I figured there was nothing I could do about it

Called Brentacre and am now covered with them with no additional cost to my mods/future mods providing I tell them for £450 cheaper than admiral. Was about to be charged £120 for my exhaust with Admiral on top of my already very high premium

Also got a very decent excess, and key cover with Boomerang

Needless to say i'm over the moon, spoke to Gary at Brentacre really nice guy, highly recommended

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
This is exactly the same situation I was in and the same road I went down. Guys at brentacre are spot on.

chrex

Advanced Member
Yea i've been with Brentacre for 5 years now and a number of cars. They have always been brilliant - and my mrs is with them too. I may be leaving them this week though as they seem unable to match up with greenlight. Shame really as they are a good bunch!

sky insurance

Advanced Member
chrex said:
Yea i've been with Brentacre for 5 years now and a number of cars. They have always been brilliant - and my mrs is with them too. I may be leaving them this week though as they seem unable to match up with greenlight. Shame really as they are a good bunch!
Hi,

please feel free to get in touch for a comparison, if you haven't already.

Tel: 01707 642552

Thanks

chrex

Advanced Member
Brentacre matched the quote i got from Greenlight, so i had no excuse not to stay with them really. Good blokes xthumbup