Bridgestone potenza re11

sinbad

Advanced Member
Dont think they do them over hear yet, you'll have to find someone who imports them.

thomsojf

Advanced Member
Well my problem is yesterday when driving I managed to get a puncture and the only garage that was open was kwick fit :evil:
So I had to get a whole new tyre that was my best option. So now I have one re11 and old reo1. So that will need changed and I want to get the same as the otherside.

Jonny

thomsojf

Advanced Member
I think you both might be right. I've tried phoning everywhere and no one has them. Also I think they are obsolete.
Where do I stand with quick fit because I want to tyres matching and the tyre they sold me is no longer made?

This is annoying

thomsojf

Advanced Member
Yeh I can't believe they had one either. Worst thing is whn I spoke to all other car garages they said they have been discontinued for at least 2-3 years so kwick fit has just had them lying around and finally got rid of it. Not happy like but not alot I can do I guess???

thomsojf

Advanced Member
I think I will complain like. But what am I going to say. They did sell me a perfectly good tyre all be it 2 years old. it's so annoying like. Il phone them and see what they say.
Jonny