Brightest side light bulbs???

sss107

Hi guys, as above, where can you buy the brightest bulbs? I've heard good things about the PIAA Tera Evo's? Or ultra-leds.co.uk?

Any ideas, just I bought ebay ones and have blown within a month!

Cheers,

Martyn

TEG_DC5_R

Advanced Member
I currently have PIAA's on my DC5 and they are very bright indeed!!

Never really heard of ultra-leds!!
:D

sss107 said:
Hi guys, as above, where can you buy the brightest bulbs? I've heard good things about the PIAA Tera Evo's? Or ultra-leds.co.uk?

Any ideas, just I bought ebay ones and have blown within a month!

Cheers,

Martyn

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Any pics of the PIAA's fitted? Do they look about the same colour as the xenons? I want to get some but quite expensive :shock:

mikegsi

Staff member
Phillips blue vision bulbs, about a fiver off eBay or free if you order sone other bulbs from powerbulbs, shine the same bright White as the oem hids

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Ive used these Tera sidelights before in the past and i wouldnt recommend them. Ive ordered these 3 times over one year and all of them had the same problem, the clear plastic cover on them comes off and then the 3 yellow leds on them come loose and dont work. It maybe because of the heat it produces as its soooo bright, So i wouldnt use them again. I now use these ones

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xenon-ULTRA-white ... 286.c0.m14

these arent as bright as the Tera sidelights but does the job and lasts longer and well cheaper in my opinion :)

Type_R6

Advanced Member
sss107 said:
Cheers, so is £45 about right then? :shock:
About £20 on ebay

mikegsi said:
Phillips blue vision bulbs, about a fiver off eBay or free if you order sone other bulbs from powerbulbs, shine the same bright White as the oem hids
Might give them a go first as they are cheap, cheers :)

mikegsi

Staff member
I replaced the sidelights on my teg with the Phillips ones about three years ago, they're still going strong!

mikegsi

Staff member
100% bright white, the bulbs are blue, but the light is deffo White!!

On another note, you calling me a chav??!! :lol:

sss107

Info is much appreciated, just gone and bought the ebay ones, fingers crossed! Once I fit them, i'll let you know my opinion. Cheers again :)

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
100% bright white, the bulbs are blue, but the light is deffo White!!

On another note, you calling me a chav??!! :lol:

:lol:

Just makiing sure lol