brightly coloured alloys...opinions.

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
ive been after a set of ep3 alloys now for a while,and i have tracked some down for a reasonable price.

they are sanded, ready for a refurb.

I wanted to go original gunmetal.

Now im thinking of putting a colour on them! Not sure what colour yet though. Orange, red, blue, green, etc!

What are the opinions here...any pics of a dc5 with bright coloured alloys? Does it look strange?

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
that thread is pretty much exclusively for volk CE28N rims. lol. im wondering how bright green rims would go down on here?

would i be excommunicated straight away?

cpoh

Advanced Member
I personally think the ep3 wheels look rank on the dc5 mossy. If you are spraying anything spray the original wheels, they'd look much better!

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
the wheels i have are white,and they are impossible to keep clean! when i went looking at wheels,the ep3 rims jumped out at me cos i love the colour and the style. then somebody here put up pics of them on a dc5,and it just sold it for me.i might get both sets refurbed... White ones might get colour and the ep3 might get original gunmetal...any other ideas?

IntegraDan

Advanced Member
mossyhennebry said:
that thread is pretty much exclusively for volk CE28N rims. lol. im wondering how bright green rims would go down on here?

would i be excommunicated straight away?

You obviously didn't spend much time looking at the thread page 5 ollyDC5 has green wheels and I've seen others too....! :?

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
sorry man,i checked out that thread a few times in the last few days,but must not have seen up as far as pg.5 yet...my apologies...

I'll check it out now again. cheers for that.

Evs

Advanced Member
Kingston had some orange EP3 wheels on his blue one, think he posted in that thread too, if not try a search.

flex1984

Advanced Member
Im not really a fan of this style wheels, to me makes the cars look bit like toys

But saying that, if u like them m8. You should do what u think looks good..

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
flex1984 said:
Im not really a fan of this style wheels, to me makes the cars look bit like toys

But saying that, if u like them m8. You should do what u think looks good..
^Ditto