Bronze DC5 on eBay anyone's off here ?

Adam-f

Advanced Member
Was browsing on eBay earlier and noticed this 2004 bronze DC5 "/ claims it only has 8000 miles on the clock, anyone's off here ?

eBay link:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=251081691529&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=63650958568

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Would look so much better if it was a darker bronze. Wonder if the mileage is genuine??

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Lol, that is certainly different!

Mileage though, I dunno about that, the engine bay looks like it has seen better days, the battery tie is showing a considerable amount of rust for that kind of mileage... worse state than mine was and I'm on 37k.

But, you never know!

kingston

Advanced Member
Pretty sure thats a member on here as someone mentioned doing an integra in blaze orange before - though i thought they was in ireland

brucey87

Advanced Member
shame too as looks like it started life as a silver one. so they picked one of the rarest colours

jcamerz

Advanced Member
Ugly, the panels are different shades of colour no red badges very suspicious mileage I'd say.

Adam-f

Advanced Member
I thought the mileage was very dodgy lol

What a horrid color though and yea I also noticed the doors are a different color and the badges are not type-r ones "/ lol

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Well if it is anyone's on here the likelihood of them making themselves known after those comments is pretty slim :D

You're all right though, obviously lol

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Looks like someone went GTA and got their car recoloured so the cops can't find them 8-[

Shocking colour