B'stone RE040 wanted

danny100

Advanced Member
Hi all, i just bought my 1st dc5 last week, :D haven't got much cash left,it has 3x RE040 (2fr+1Rr),but the other one is budget ones errrrrrr :( ,they all have a v.good tread, i would like one RE040 to match the rest,if anyone got a spare good one in the shed, please let me know, i base in N.staffordshire

once i use these stone's up, i surely will try the F1's, Regard danny

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Hi,

As luck would have it I have 2 x RE040's in my garage. I will check tread in the morning and let you know what they are like.
Im in Leicestershire by the way, but work down in Milton Keynes if thats any help.

Thanks

Mark

danny100 said:
Hi all, i just bought my 1st dc5 last week, :D haven't got much cash left,it has 3x RE040 (2fr+1Rr),but the other one is budget ones errrrrrr :( ,they all have a v.good tread, i would like one RE040 to match the rest,if anyone got a spare good one in the shed, please let me know, i base in N.staffordshire

once i use these stone's up, i surely will try the F1's, Regard danny

danny100

Advanced Member
Hi Mark, please let me know asap, i m willing to come collect it if poss.,by the way ,how far away from donnington r u?

thx in advance, danny :D

MrHanky

Advanced Member
danny100 said:
Hi Mark, please let me know asap, i m willing to come collect it if poss.,by the way ,how far away from donnington r u?

thx in advance, danny :D
Hi Danny,

Had a look this morning and they are both in very good condition. Didn't have anything to measure with, but I would estimate a good 5-6mm of tread.

Donnington is about 45 minutes away when traffic is good.

Thanks

Mark