3rd Race Jordon 1 St

Good day for the DC5's

Andy

DC5TU

Advanced Member
The PIRTEK DC5 is absolutely stunning!!

Its mat neals car from last year!

Its still orange inside lol!!

Id like to make a race rep car for the road, exterior wise!! Gotta love TGMs latest!!

Suped

Advanced Member
DC5TU said:
Id like to make a race rep car for the road, exterior wise!! Gotta love TGMs latest!!
Asked TGM for a replica paint/decal jobbie. Couldn't put a price on it! LMAO

the decals looks stunning on the facelift prepped teg they have. Sara's EP3 is equally as nice too. :lol:

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Definitely prefer the Facelifted version!

Id like to make mine a facelift now!!

I saw the TGM one pre stickers, with just the white blue and grey paint!!

LOOKED SEXUAL LOL!!

mikegsi

Staff member
i'll catch the highlights, been too busy getting my car back to cchampionship white colour, what a difference t-cut makes!!!

mikegsi

Staff member
BIG difference, not reccomended though for 'coloured' tegs as the paint is thin and water based, was fine on my cw though. halfway through t-cuttiong realised i had little wax left so i'll keep her in the garage and finish the job off next weekend! three stages of autoglym wax stuff then the interior can have a good clean too

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Awesome

Mines CW too!!

Looks a lil dull, so ill get some t cut on it when im back from T'Egypt!!

Then ill give it a good Waxing!!

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
mikegsi said:
BIG difference, not reccomended though for 'coloured' tegs as the paint is thin and water based, was fine on my cw though. halfway through t-cuttiong realised i had little wax left so i'll keep her in the garage and finish the job off next weekend! three stages of autoglym wax stuff then the interior can have a good clean too
Last time I saw your Teg Mike,I thought it was Team Halfords Colours...its amazin how "off true" the CW can get :D

mikegsi

Staff member
dc5-2ltr said:
Last time I saw your Teg Mike,I thought it was Team Halfords Colours...its amazin how "off true" the CW can get :D
the difference is remarkable now though mate, ive never seen it so white!!!