Buddy Club Cams

kazmo

Advanced Member
Does anyone on here use Buddy Club cams? am thinking about getting some put in mine and would apprectate some feedback if anyone has used, use now, or any experience of these, good or bad.. :xcheers:

cheers in advance..

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
make sure they are from Buddy club UK as they will be JDM spec, if you buy from the USA they may not work as well as the oems.

dave7368

Advanced Member
i know someone who has them in an EP3 no problems after 18 months, sorry i cant be any more help..

12T

Advanced Member
I have spec 3 cams in my car for over 3yrs now and no probs. With the power gains i made 5-10hp throughout the rev range over standard cams. Slightly lower power than toda cams after 8k rpm maybe because my mate had a thinner gasket and i didnt, but apart from that when i done a comparison same dyno same day both cars were about the same from 1k rpm - 8k rpm (some areas he gained more and then some areas i gained more) :wink: .
A few of my friends have drove my car and said it feels very responsive compared to standard.
Compared power with an m3 e46 (on track) he only pulled away after 100mph because of the 350hp he has. :D

c&s evo7 i dont think the cams would be different but if u buy from the states be prepared to get stunned by TAX! in the end its worth getting it from here. Also u get a guarantee if bought from uk i think. Im sure paul from buddyclub will sort u out a good package and answer more questions, He also has a test car that u can drive before u buy your products which is very good :wink:

Also kazmo u should consider buying the buddy club dual valve springs & Ti retainers, cam gears they have been made to a high quality. I cant justify buying toda at nearly double the price and im happy i didnt.

Cant wait till they bring out the new sexy crankshaft and conrods, i hope its not as expensive as the toda lol

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
There was a post by Paul stating the cams in the USA were different a few years ago, basically it was something to do with the rsx s being k20a2
The stage 1 cams in the USA were basically the same as the STD itr cams
Stage 2 were like stage 1 itr etc etc.

These if course might have changed in the meantime.

I can't remember exactly and can't find the post But that was the idea.