Buddy Club or TODA ?

Armenomania

Advanced Member
Hey guys!
I'm getting ready to buy racing header for my car,but cant decide which one to choose. Buddy Club or TODA ? I 've heard lots of good things about Toda and same about Buddy Club. but havent really seen them compared with each other in any threads.

We all know that Toda is way more expensive than Buddy Club. so when it comes to the price,

Buddy Club-1, TODA-0

What could you say, guys? have you ever had them personally? what are the cons and what are the pros? Did you see difference on dyno?
Please help, because i really want to buy the best.
Regards,
Armen

macer

Advanced Member
I have had a Toda on mine for four years and it‘s still in perfect condition. Only had off the car a few weeks ago for the NCT “MOT” I gave it a good inspection. Very happy with it.

Armenomania

Advanced Member
macer said:
I have had a Toda on mine for four years and it‘s still in perfect condition. Only had off the car a few weeks ago for the NCT “MOT” I gave it a good inspection. Very happy with it.
What about the power, bro? have you dynoed the car after installing the header?

macer

Advanced Member
Armenomania said:
macer said:
When I put the car on the first Dyno with a Js exhaust I got 210HP, I then put on a Mugen Airbox and Toda manifold I got 220HP, the tuner was very impressed with the Toda but said lose the Mugen Airbox as it is very restrictive.

After cams and K-Pro I got 252HP 174lbft.
All the above was done on 95Ron Fuel.

Armenomania

Advanced Member
macer said:
Armenomania said:
macer said:
When I put the car on the first Dyno with a Js exhaust I got 210HP, I then put on a Mugen Airbox and Toda manifold I got 220HP, the tuner was very impressed with the Toda but said lose the Mugen Airbox as it is very restrictive.

After cams and K-Pro I got 252HP 174lbft.
All the above was done on 95Ron Fuel.
Thanks for replying,mate!
one question off topic... didn't Honda stated that Type R engines must run with 98RON fuel? my mechanic says 95 is prohibited for type R, as it affects on injectors and so on...