Buddy Club seat rails ###URGENT HELP/INFO REQ###

JT3173

Advanced Member
As most of you know I have on order some Buddy Club seat rails and was planning on fitting them today but just before I remove the seats.......

Do they fit the DC5 OEM Recaro's as I have just spoken to Buddy Club and they beleive the Recaro's are bottom mounted and the Buddy Clubs's side mounted and therefore will not fit. :roll:

Can anybody confirm this before I cry myself to sleep :?: :wink:

Gunn79

Advanced Member
OE Recaros are deffo bottom mounted. The seat rail is fixed via 6 allen key bolts, 3 per seat side.

Gunn79

Advanced Member
Are these the ones you have??

Buddyclub Custom Seat Rails

Custom seat rails to fit your bucket seats directly into your Honda model.

Includes sliders, belt buckle bracket and side brackets.

Recommended for use with Buddyclub bucket seats but will fit other bucket seats.

For side mount seats only.

Price per seat set, please choose hand.

Evs

Advanced Member
I had some Bride FG ones. They were billed as for side mount seats IIRC but I just used them without the side mount brackets and bolted the OEM Recaros to them. They looked similar to the ones Gunn79 posted above, I suppose it depends on where the bolt holes are in the rail ie whether they line up with the Recaro bolt holes or not. They might, they might not... :?

JT3173

Advanced Member
Well they are ones, the side mount rails.

Guess I will have to invest in some side mount seats, I like the Bride Low Max ones in red 8) or the Buddy Club ones.

Never mind hey, just me not reading the small print before I bought them :wink: :oops:

NZITR

Advanced Member
might just be cheaper to get some more rails

If you do get some others I recommend the Bride RO ones.