Buddyclub BBK

cosmic_chi

Has anybody this kit fitted on here and if so, what do you think?

Its not very expensive for a BBK considering its a little over £1100

cosmic_chi

mike.williams said:
Are you talking about the big brake kit? Im not sure anybody is running that setup yet
Yes, that one, a guy on a EP3 has just got them and costs the same as the DC5 kit as advertised on their website but is yet to fit them.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Are you guys just talking about the monobloc calipers etc? If so I didn't think that was a BBK

cosmic_chi

blueguy said:
Are you guys just talking about the monobloc calipers etc? If so I didn't think that was a BBK
Yes the monoblock kit on their euro website, i was under the impression that it was a BBK kit, being 6 pot for DC5 and 4 pot for EP3.

Having seen the spoon monoblock kit on their website, their very closely matched on price

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I'm not sure how a 4 pot monobloc caliper constitutes as a BBK? There is no mention of how big the pistons are or indeed how big the one piece discs are.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
cosmic_chi said:
I've have been told the disc's are 330mm single piece
Just done some digging and you are correct with the disc size: 4 pot caliper with 330mm one piece discs.

eXceed

Resident Driver
I've bought a set of these to be fitted to my car, for more information ask Tom at TGM.

I haven't tested them yet as car's still in progress...

cosmic_chi

eXceed said:
I've bought a set of these to be fitted to my car, for more information ask Tom at TGM.

I haven't tested them yet as car's still in progress...
Is your car down TGM at the moment? Im going down in 2 and a half weeks time

kazmo

Advanced Member
I had these, sold them now, tbh no real difference to oem grooved discs and ds2500 pads I had before, not worth the extra£ when you there? im @tgm on 12th havin stuff done

Hoodster

Advanced Member
I have them fitted had them on for 6 month now been to the ring with them and they performed very well they are much lighter than the oem but I don't think there is massive difference in performance over oem but they do look the nuts and are lighter than oem I am using the buddy club pads and disc's with them also