- VENTED BRAKE ROTOR 305x28mm (PR)DC5
- HEAT TREATED
- HIGH CARBON CONTENT ROTOR
- LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED
- BREMBO PCD
- SUPERB FRICTION COEFFICIENT
- LONG LIFE

ALLOY BELLS NOT INCLUDED - contact us for latest prices

Price: £218.00 / €248.52 (£261.60 / €298.22 Including VAT at 20%)

Anyone got any info on these? Be interested to know the price of a pair, including bells delivered

Stoo

Whining.....
Interesting.
Cheap too, although it's usually the bell that costs the most!

firthy22

Advanced Member
Need new front discs as well so would be interested to know a price including the bells.

Rob R

Advanced Member
I'll pm Paul a link to this thread and see what he comes up with!

black teg

Hi Guys,
The discs and bells together are £388+vat at the moment, delivery is £12+vat.
Hi paul, is this the correct size??? "VENTED BRAKE ROTOR 305x28mm" ???.... if that is the correct size how do they work with the OEM brembo's :xconfused: standard size 300x25mm i thought lol

paul hughes

Hi paul, is this the correct size??? "VENTED BRAKE ROTOR 305x28mm" ???.... if that is the correct size how do they work with the OEM brembo's :xconfused: standard size 300x25mm i thought lol

They are a generic Buddyclub Racing Rotor, They are used for lots of racing applications on many cars, We can turn them down if they are being used with std DC5 calipers, and make various offset of bells depending on the application, the centreline of the disc has to be in the right place and every caliper is different. We already do a specific kit for DC5 in 300x25 if its for road use.
Maybe this is what you should go for ?

http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Brakes.html

they work out the same price as the website price is a bit out of date.

black teg

They are a generic Buddyclub Racing Rotor, They are used for lots of racing applications on many cars, We can turn them down if they are being used with std DC5 calipers, and make various offset of bells depending on the application, the centreline of the disc has to be in the right place and every caliper is different. We already do a specific kit for DC5 in 300x25 if its for road use.
Maybe this is what you should go for ?

http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Brakes.html

they work out the same price as the website price is a bit out of date.

BC-FCV-300L-R Buddyclub Brakes Rotors DC5
New!

- HEAT TREATED
- LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED
- BREMBO PCD
- LONG LIFE

***so the above BC-FCV-300L-R Buddyclub Brakes Rotors DC5*** will NOT fit a OEM DC5 brembo caliper :?

So what about the "spd 2 piece discs? your selling what info do you have on these?
are they..
- HEAT TREATED
- LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED
- BREMBO PCD
- LONG LIFE

paul hughes

BC-FCV-300L-R Buddyclub Brakes Rotors DC5
New!

- HEAT TREATED
- LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED
- BREMBO PCD
- LONG LIFE

***so the above BC-FCV-300L-R Buddyclub Brakes Rotors DC5*** will NOT fit a OEM DC5 brembo caliper :?

So what about the "spd 2 piece discs? your selling what info do you have on these?
are they..
- HEAT TREATED
- LEFT AND RIGHT HANDED
- BREMBO PCD
- LONG LIFE

The FCV-300 are a racing rotor, they fit DC5 Brembo monoblock Racing calipers,and any others which we can modify to make fit with different bell offsets, i think you should just forget you ever saw the FCV-300 and stick with the fast road version 300x25 which do fit OEM DC5 Calipers,we use this exact set up with Hawk pads on the current Buddyclub road DC5 which within the last month had outright lights to flag wins in both SuperGT Nippon races at Brands F2 event and Two Third places overall at Rockingham SuperGT only beaten by two Works Nissan 370z cars with an alleged 450bhp , If they are good enough for that car then i would say they are good enough for any DC5 on this forum. they are more suited to road tempratures and they work from cold, unlike the High carbon type which take some warming up. May i remind everyone that race cars on tracks brake very hard around every 5-10 seconds which keeps the pads and rotors hot, irrespective of how hard you drive on a road the brakes will cool off because you might only brake every 30-60 seconds or even longer and it is never as hard or as prolonged.

If you are adamant that you want the FCV-300 then we can modify to fit OEM calipers or you can buy some Brembo Monoblock at around £1000 per caliper. ;) we can do anything that you require but I reccomend the fast road kit that we have extensively tested on and off road.

paul hughes

Hello...anyone out there, ive given the honest reply and advised everyone in the best interests of YOU the consumer. I dont want to see anyone buy something that I know is not suited to them. even if it is theoretically the best...

We have the correct P1 "fast road" sets of Disc/Bell/Pad in stock which fit STD DC5 brembo calipers and dont overlap the pads as some roumer mongers have stated. :lol:
They work from 0-600 degrees C and your road or track day cars will never see 300 degrees C. They are proven on the current Nippon Super GT Winning, Buddyclub Road going DC5 demo car, proof doesnt get better than that.... Prices are almost identical to the Race version above.

Paul,

:)

a few weeks ago at Brands Hatch Formula 2 event....Buddyclub take a Double win in the DC5 road car that they drive to the circuits.... The Un reachable Time Attack thing has been done and dusted, now its about road cars and what they can achieve with affordable power and affordable suspension on or off track.