buddyclub k20 supercharger kit

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Thought you were selling??

Looks cool but might be a tight fit in a teg engine bay, the SC looks quite large.

dan the man

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Thought you were selling??

Looks cool but might be a tight fit in a teg engine bay, the SC looks quite large.
i thought that..im sure we have less room than the car in the pic

webbie

Advanced Member
na im keeping it now si ,just cant sell it i love it too much .was hoping to be doing time attack with ya this year,but cant do it now ,rob says i may be able to fill a place in later in the year tho

kingston

Advanced Member
it just says k20 engine for the supercharger, have a lok at what car its in, doesnt always mean it will be for the DC5 :roll: :roll: :roll:

matt b

Advanced Member
kingston said:
it just says k20 engine for the supercharger, have a lok at what car its in, doesnt always mean it will be for the DC5 :roll: :roll: :roll:
no one said it woud fit the DC5 we are just speculating........

webbie

Advanced Member
spoke to buddyclub uk today about it

the car its on is a ek4 and a k20 in ,bet that would shift :lol:

its still largley under development and will not be released untill it dam on perfect and considerbley better than the rival chargers .

it might be this charger on the dominator ! Ive heard mugen work closeley with buddyclub

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
The supercharger that Buddy club use will not be made by them, as with all the japanese tuning companies very few actually make the products they market themselves.
I would think it is almost certainly not the SC mugen have used, they would want to market their own kit.

Jayk

Advanced Member
alot of jap tuners use the same warehouse to have there parts made by the same company, pretty funny when you pay more for certain brands when made by the same people

Wootty

Advanced Member
It looks smaller than the Jackson in my car. They've lost the power steering pump too.