'Budget' tyre choice?

donzooo

Advanced Member
k20-outlaw said:
I just bought 2 Re070's for 69 quid each, can not go wrong with these tyres,
I got 4 delivered yesterday. Couldn't believe it when I saw them at that price!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
molten-ice said:
I was a great fan of Falken FK452's , not sure if the 453's are a compatible replacement?

Found Parada's horrible in the wet ...

Although if its propper cheap and cheerful you want, i use Nankan ns-2`s as full on budgets, bang for buck there great.
453 is the replacement yes, also very good for all round

DanielJames

molten-ice said:
I was a great fan of Falken FK452's , not sure if the 453's are a compatible replacement?

Found Parada's horrible in the wet ...

Although if its propper cheap and cheerful you want, i use Nankan ns-2`s as full on budgets, bang for buck there great.
They came on my Regas. Decent tyres! Not as much grip as RSR/AD08R etc but still plenty.

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Just ordered 2 of the Bridgestone RE070 supplied and fitted plus a wheel alignment for £186 inc vat from Tyre Shopper :xgrin:
Alternatively Camskill supply and deliver for £144

Going from the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy 2 so should be interesting to see how these compare, especially on track

integraleo

Advanced Member
You will love the extra grip over the goodyears. I still can't believe the price of the re070s! They are so well suited to the car I would happily pay 120 quid a tyre for them.

dotty

Advanced Member
As a heads up for anyone looking I have 4 x brand new AD08R still in their boxes that I will be listing soon. These tyres are hard to come by ! They are in OEM size.