Bulbs for Facelift Headlights

Chewy

Advanced Member
Good evening boys and girls!

Looking for a bit of advice, I'm swapping over my headlight this weekend and thought it would be best practice to replace all the bulbs while i'm at it, so i don't find myself having to unnecessarily remove the bumper and mess about again any time soon.

I've searched so much I've scrambled my brain as anything bulbs, wires, electrical, etc related (Other than household electricals) I just shut down, Haha

So I'm wondering if someone could tell me exactly what bulbs I need to buy?

This is what my understanding is at the moment, but would be great for someone to confirm to put my mind at ease before I purchase;

Dipped beam: D2R
Main beam: H3B (I believe there are 2 connector types for these bulbs? and have no idea which I need)
Indicator: I have no Idea :(

That should be everything i need, just the 3 pairs of bulbs?

I apologise for my pure ignorance on this, any assistance would be much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Chewy and The Duchess.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Mains are HB3, dipped is d2r, and sides are 501 wedge....not sure on the indicators mate.
:)

The fiddly bit is feeding the ballast wires from underneath to the back of the dipped beam...they route through the inside of the headlights haha. Its a pita! I stuck a single wire through, taped on and pulled the harness through. Will take many many tries and abit of swearing. You‘ll be fine haha

Chewy

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Yeah thems the ones mate. :) youll do fine...you‘ve achieved much harder tasks before...i have faith
You're a star, Really appreciate the help mate. :)

Haha, Fingers crossed, this could be the one thing to tip me over the edge.

Chewy

Advanced Member