Bumped car oops

impne

Advanced Member
Sorting out the garage last week and had a couple of draws open (old wooden kitchen units) but forgot to close one :roll:

Reversed car back into garage and heard a very bad noise :shock:

Pulled it back out and a line dent about 6 inches was along the rear panel with a load of white marks :(

Ijumped up and down and kicked things for 5 minutes then went and had a closer look, paint came straight off with a special polish I had but dent looked a right mess.

I got a chap called Paul Walker (not from fast & furious :D ) as he does paintless repairs over today to have a look but not hoping for a lot, 10 minutes later and it was gone without trace :) I can't believe it to be honest and am well chuffed to say the least.

liktup

Advanced Member
Whoops....although I know the feeling, I drove my Dc5 into the garage with the boot open :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thankfully I got away with nothing more than a tiny scratch on each side of the boot spoiler...

Still not sure how I did it but these things happen when you have a lot on your mind :wink:

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
lucky escape Lee!!!

p.s - you got any further updates about your Job and the poss of a Type R upgrade on the cards :wink: ??

andy

impne

Advanced Member
Hello bud

It's going to be in about 2 weeks I have a chat with them and we will go from there so will give you a call about the 20th ish xthumbup

I'd recommend this chap to you Andy if you ever needed a dent chap, he is very good indeed.

mikegsi

Staff member
is he pricey? i have a small dent from a stone on the edge of my bonnet which lets the car down, was thinking of using chipmaster to do the stone chips too

impne

Advanced Member
I went through The Car Spa at Thornaby which set me back £60 + vat but direct you get a bit off.

For the dent he took out and the job he did I'm very very pleased.

Wish I'd taken a before and after shot now. It was a 6 to 8 inch line crease about 5mm deep :( How he got it out with no ripples or marks is beyond me

mikegsi

Staff member
not bad at all for the **** on it would have saved you to try and do!